Hahahaha. One time at church (probably when we were in the same ward), I saw a lady with a hearing aid and I thought it was the coolest thing ever so I stuck a bunch of popcorn ceiling in my ear. Not my best moment but this reminded me of that. Good for us.
6 comments:
This post made me smile, I love that the moment was captured on film!xx
bahahaha. this is funny!
ps. i love the new header!
We do silly things when we're little!
hilarious! :) haha maybe you can't remember because it is stuck somewhere up there blocking out the memory haha jk jk
Hahahaha. One time at church (probably when we were in the same ward), I saw a lady with a hearing aid and I thought it was the coolest thing ever so I stuck a bunch of popcorn ceiling in my ear. Not my best moment but this reminded me of that. Good for us.
Post a Comment