Saturday, May 14, 2011

baby powder and mascara

The other day I googled how to get fuller looking lashes, and came across this technique.
I mentioned something about it to my sister and she acted as if it was common knowledge.
Goodness.
No one ever tells me anything around here.

This is what you do:
 1. Apply a coat of mascara.
 2. With finger, kinda brush/pat/cake a layer of baby powder onto the wet mascara
 repeat 3X.
Or even more, depends how thick and dramatic you want them.  

Before

After
I've seen the light!


Looks pretty cool right? I'm so over that clean, fully-separated-lash look ha!

......

11 comments:

Beatriz M. said...

Love it!

Bethany said...

Hott!

Tala said...

BABY POWDER?? what! i have never heard of that ... gonna try it, thanks :)

Anonymous said...

i'm with you!! i never heard of this!

Marika said...

Super pretty <3

Great lashes ;)

http://fashionista-marika.blogspot.com/

Karlee said...

Not to mention that you cheat with latisse...come on now! haha :)

Holly said...

karlee sshhh! haha

Jamie said...

I've never heard of that trick either! I'll have to try it out sometime! Yours look great. =]

fillmyheartup.blogspot.com

The Cat Hag said...

Awww you look so pretty with and without the mascara. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Kate L. said...

Your are beautiful!

Fashion Cat
www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

Cat said...

o: I've never heard of this. So gonna try it though. :)

Thankyou for following hun, following you back. Gorgeous blog. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...