Thursday, May 19, 2011

my juice carton is now my wallet

In December my friend Ashlee and I went to the Caribbean with her family. While we were there we drank copious amounts of this crazy foreign Dutch (?) fruit juice.
We both brought home empty cartons, just for sentimental reasons I guess.



Mines been sitting on my shelf for months.

qtgrNf on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs


And now (thanks to youtube) it's my new wallet.
The only thing is, it kinda smells like rotten juice.

I keep attempting to make a duct tape wallet but every time, I somehow manage to screw it up.
Good thing what I lack in skill I make up for in determination!

8 comments:

SashaaaFierce said...

haha this is so interesting!

You've made a new follower:)

xxsashafiercee
http://poshpoint0.blogspot.com/

Ashley Slater said...

you are so crafty! also, I love your blog!

following!!!

Adventures of Newlyweds

iliana said...

Actually the words on it are in Greek, which is really peculiar as you were in the Caribbean!!! Anyway, nice blog (:

Jasmin said...

This is such a cute and special idea to save a memento, it's a shame you can't counteract the smell somehow! jealous of your caribbean holiday, just from these photos it looks gorgeous! x

Christine Marie said...

Yup, it's Dutch. I definitely had it all the time when I lived in Holland. I love that you made it your wallet. Ridiculously cool.

iliana said...

It also says '5 φρουτα' which means 5 fruits, and also '100% φυσικος χυμος' which means 100% natural juice. So it might be Dutch but it is weird that it also has Greek words on it (:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, but that juice is deffinately not Dutch, at leastnot by origin. We might sell it here, but it's imported in that case (: did you try rinsing it with bleach? it should take care of the smell. i like your blog! (:

Unknown said...

Love the duct tape juice purse! The part about it smelling of rotten juice made me laugh! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...