Wednesday, May 4, 2011

last day of (regular) class, and a pretty good hair day


Today was my last regular day of classes, yay!
I gave a presentation in my geography class and I knocked it out of the freaking park.
All I have to worry about now is an anatomy final next wednesday and an online geography final.

And then I'm freeee!!
I have high expectations for this summer, so it better not suck.

Oh, and I also had a pretty good hair day. Not bad for sleeping on it wet!



3 comments:

Bethany said...

Let's make this summer super crazy and random! It's my last summer that I don't have to be a real adult! And you're hair is looking sexy! Get it girl!

Jasmin said...

your hair is so gorgeous!!!! so jealous!
and so with you on this summer just being completely crazy and fun! i've got so much i want to do! roll on festival season! x

Catherine said...

You have beautiful hair! and I love your shorts :)
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...