Friday, May 13, 2011

summertime and the livin's easy



School is officially out! I struggled greatly, but I managed to pass all my classes, hallelujah!
Soooo
Here are my plans for the summer of 2011.

1. Dip Dye my hair

2. Spend a month in a clinical research study and make thousands of dollars. Kinda weird, but not weird enough to keep me away.

3. Go to some shows.
Black Lips! And at the Rhythm Room no less.
5/15 Of Montreal @ Marquee
6/22 Black Lips @ The Rhythm Room
8/11 The Decemberists @ Mesa Arts Center

4. And number four, go somewhere insane that I can't talk about quite yet!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Can we please have the craziest awesomeist summer ever! haha Dip dying your hair looks amazing! I wanted to do mine with blue streaks but I don't know how well it will turn out!

Emmi said...

Sounds like some great summer plans! I love the dipping idea! I was thinking about doing it too, but then I decided to dye my whole hair cotton candy pink! Let's see how it works out...

Definitely gonna follow you! Check out my blog, and if you like, maybe follow too? ;)

xo

Emmi
http://gamma-mama.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

I really love that pink dipped hair!

Beatriz M. said...

Holly!!!
No no, Ana is my best friend!! Soon I'll show you a some pictures with my sister ihih.
Did you ended up with the school? really? Oh mu God... I still have the worst to pass! :(

Karlee said...

Can I go to the Black Lips with you!! I still can't believe there was no invite to Easton Corbin!! I see how you are!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...