Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5/18 playlist

"Skye" Photog: Ashley B.

1. Black Lips - Bow Down and Die

2. Sonny and the Sunsets - Strange Love

3. Seu Jorge - Rebel Rebel

4. Deerhunter - Basement Scene

5. The Strange Boys - Laugh At Sex, Not Her

6. Bright Eyes - Take It Easy (Love Nothing)

7. Built To Spill - Distopian Dream Girl

8. The Felice Brothers - Greatest Show On Earth

9. Flake Music - Spanway Hits

10. The Morning Benders - Wet Cement

3 comments:

Christine Marie said...

Whoa. You have the coolest music taste ever. Teach me

the restless nights said...

really nice blog! I follow you <3

Ashley said...

Awesome song picks! I'm looking forward to seeing where your blog goes. I'm following you now; I would be really flattered if you wanted to follow me as well. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...