| Brandon Flowers |
| Cold Cave |
The Morning Benders and The Drums conflicted just like I knew they would, so I only got to catch half of each. Afterwards we sat in Emma's car with the air on ha! We were the biggest wimps. Bet hey, unlike every other person there, we were fully sober and really feelin' the heat.
Brandon Flowers was a dream. At the end of his set the freakin' Killers came out to join him and they played Read My Mind and Mr. Brightside. Loved it.
Then it was the Black Keys and then Kings of Leon who are always amazing. My love for them runs deep, no matter how Creedish or Nickelbacky they get (insults of the worst kind).
2 comments:
Could not bring myself to make a face this day that made it look like I was having anything but the most miserable time of my life. Nighttime was freaking amazing though! Brandon Flowers and KOL were perfect!
Holl, you and Emma are soo cute! I loved the part when you talked about it being hot as hell and sitting in Emma's car with the air on and then backing up your wimpiness by saying that you were probably the only sober ppl there! hahaha hilarious! I LOVE your blog!
Post a Comment