Tuesday, April 19, 2011

getting there

I took so many dang pictures, this is the first post of many.

And we're off!









Photobucket

We:
bought 5 dollar sunglasses at wal-mart.
Drove to Indio CA.
Set up a tent.
Chillaxed with the neighbors.
Said no to drugs. Straight edge.
Played cards and ate pretzels on the top of Emmas truck while spotlighting people with a flashlight.
Sang a girls camp song to a very drunk man.
And heard people doing you know what in the tent right next to us.
the end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving the pictures and your short but sweet recap! I can't wait for more! "we sand a girls camp song to a very drunk man" freaking hilarious!

Holly said...

Thanks beth! I love your comments and I love you!

Emma said...

That very drunk man tried to kiss my hand. "Oh, don't do that." Yes I'm quoting myself. It was funny and should be recognized.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...