I love love love the Mesa Public Library. I'm still grieving over the bajillion dollar fine I managed to rack up on my library card. It's so not cool to be irresponsible, donations anyone?
So since I hate the Scottsdale library and I've been deemed unfit for the Mesa, I've decided to visit every library in the valley and acquire a library card from each one of them (that is if I haven't been blacklisted). And maybe after all of this I'll find a library I can handle going to.
2 comments:
I had the same experience with Scottsdale too! Stupid Scottsdale people. You could do the Phoenix library? I remember liking it as a kid but that was a while ago.
Yeah and I had the same issue with the late fees. It is so not cool to be irresponsible. Does ASU have a library? If you go to ASU? I'm forgetting if you're there or at MCC or somewhere else. Whoops, sorry
I think that is an awesome goal! I sanction it! lol.
Post a Comment