Friday, April 29, 2011

let them eat cake

I'm kinda sorta infatuated with the story of Marie Antoinette.
So, Marie Antoinette + Kirsten Dunst + Sofia Coppola = one of my favorite movies eVeR.
Seriously guys, this movie is just....so good. And so pretty.
Not to mention the soundtrack! i.e. Adam and the Ants., The Cure, Gang of Four etc.



My mom bought the dvd awhile back so I stole it and now keep it as my own. She won't notice.

Oh and also, I'm currently reading The Hidden Diary of Marie Antoinette: A novel by Carolly Erickson.
I told you, infatuation. That and historical fiction is the bees knees.
In my opinion.

1 comment:

Christine Marie said...

Ummm so apparently I wasn't following your blog before? Wtf. Weird. Anyway, now I am. It's about time.
Also, I LOVE Marie Antoinette. She gets a bad rap but we talked about her in my French culture class and she was actually pretty cool. I'm so glad you're obsessed with her. I really need to see that movie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...