When I get married and have a family and a life, I've already decided three things.
1. The walls in my home will be wallpapered
2. No carpet, gross, all wood floors.
and
3. Our, every other, summer vacation will be a cross country road trip!
The first two are trivial and subject to change but the third I'm. Dead. Set. On.
Imagine the knowledge and appreciation my kids will have for the U. S. of A.
American music and other pop culture landmarks (think GRACELAND)
Nauvoo
Montana
Gettysburg and other historical landmarks
New England
NYC............
Gosh dangit, I love America.
5 comments:
I love that you love America too! Plus, I know how much you dislike haters of America or that people think it's cool to hate on us, so I think this is an awesome plan! Wish we could do that.
That would be the coolest. I love road trips. Especially cross country ones
Do the road trips! My parents did that with us and it's awesome and I absolutely love America and it's history because of it! P.S. wood floors are the best, that's what I want!
Umm all of this is superb. Can our future kids be friends please?
I dedicate this song to you, I sing it in my head as I walk around ASU. :D Much love!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHAFmFsb9XM&feature=related
Post a Comment