Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I hate you goodwill

Does Goodwill piss anyone else off? I don't like they're attitude. They act all mighty, but guess what? D.I. is a billion times better. Plus the sickly sweet smell in all Goodwills, makes me wanna vomit.


These pictures crack me up, they're just so awful. You can't really see how pretty the dress is, it just looks bunchy and kinda like MC Hammmer pants.
I showed the dress to Karlee and she wasn't a fan, "you're not gonna wear that to church are you?" whatever Karl!

3 comments:

Faith Peacock said...

I love good will but if I had to choose, it would be D.I all the way! I need to go thrifting! You should come with.

Bethany said...

gross goodwill does have a vomit inducing smell! Girl you could rock a garbage bag you are so hott! haha I can hear Karlee's voice in my head saying that haha

Karlee said...

Haha...whatever Holly! I liked it...if anyone could rock that dress it would most def be you my sweet sis!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...