Friday, September 30, 2011

james dean merch

1. I have no idea where this glass cup came from. It has Chinese (?) symbols on the side.
2. A tin. I keep my patches in it.
3. Got it at Goodwill, great addition to my coffee table book collection.

4. Ashley won this for me from a vending machine.
5. Pretty sure these were Ashley's
6. Bingham sister classic. I think it started with Tristine and has been hanging in one of our rooms ever since.

I got ridiculed on Facebook for this.
DID YOU KNOW?

  • Jimmy died 56 years ago today.
  • Jimmy dated Jerry's mom on the t.v. show Seinfield. Yeah. She wrote a book called Dizzy And Jimmy, it was good.
  • Jimmy was bisexual. In case you've wondered whether that rumor is true (cause it often isn't) it is!
  • Elvis Presley idolized him and was part of the reason why Elvis wanted to be an actor in the first place. 31 awesome movies to follow.
  • And he had the best hair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bisexual?? The image of him kissing another man makes him seem somewhat not so attractive to me anymore...
This is Tara by the way..the twins and I are up late watching all the Harry Potters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...