Dang, if you don't know who The Strokes are you're in for a treat. These guys took the scene by storm in the year 2001 and after a five year hiatus are back releasing their fourth studio album 'Angles'. Due out March 21st. 20 days!
Delivered from me to you, here is the newest single 'Under Cover of Darkness'.
And just for good measure heres an older one.
Classic.
Personally,
Fave album: Is This It
Top 3 fave songs: Soma, New York City Cops, Razorblade
2 comments:
Could I love this post any more? No I could not! I am so happy that you showed me the amazingness that is
The Strokes a few years back. Fave band of all time! And I cannot choose a favorite album, between Is This It and Room on Fire. 3 Favorite songs: Automatic Stop, You Only Live Once, Someday.
Okay so I loved the Someday video, awesome that they were on the family feud! Don't worry Emma has converted me to the strokes, she has told me every fact she knows about them ha...I'm feelin both of these songs!And hell yeah road trip it route 66 me you and emma let's go!
Post a Comment