![]() |
| Kings of Leon with Ash and Tris |
| The Rez. |
| In an airplane on the way home from Hawaii? Very uncool of me but I just couldn't resist. Look at the eyebrows! |
| On the beach in San Diego with the ever gorgeous Keely and Paden. |
| I miss being tan. |
| Halloween of 2010 with Ash, Auggie, and Kal. |
| Someones birthday. |

3 comments:
haha I like the last picture is someone's birthday! Not a specific person! Girl you are so hott in all your pictures all the time! I hate you and love you for it all at once!
You know what I hate? How awesome your room is. Can you just decorate my room for me?
Thanks Beth! Emma that reminds me of when we made those collages for your room, remember? We cut out random crap from magazines haha and glued it all to a poster board.
Post a Comment