Tuesday, March 15, 2011

bric-a-brac

The other day Ashley and I took a trip to D.I., which btw, is my favorite thrift store of all time! They have an excellent selection of dresses, books (75 cents!), and a wondrous bric-a-brac section. Plus it seems somewhat cleaner there and the people a bit more normal. But only a tiny bit.

I just like buying things.




And a larger than life clothespin. 

3 comments:

Faith Peacock said...

I love your finds! We should go thrifting one of these days! I love going to D.I. for some stuff. But I wanna go to Goodwill.

Christine Marie said...

Umm hi can we go to D.I. someday? I LOVE D.I. books. Don't worry, though, I only have like 43 of them.

Holly said...

Uh yes. Lets all go to D.I. together! If not that, definitely something. I don't think I've seen you, Christine, since like jr. high haha sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...