My dear Mother is a cross-stitch master and a half.
A couple months ago she took me, almost ceremoniously, to Attic Needlework to pick out my very first sampler. I LOVE it so far.
![]() |
| This is what it'll look like when it's done. |
Yeah, this is no weekend project guys.
My Dad jokes I won't finish it until my future husband dies of old age.
Isn't he hilarious?
E & E Anderson and I have old granny stitching parties.
We stitch, eat werthers, drink ginger ale, watch t.v., and make late night Wal-Mart runs.
That is what we do on our Saturday nights.
That is what we do on our Saturday nights.
I know, I know, wild.

3 comments:
Cross-stitching rules! I'd never seen what your finished product is going to be, but I love it too!
I miss those late nights cross-stitching. Winter break is definitely the best time of the year!
I want to do a cross-stitch!! That is the coolest thing ever.
Post a Comment