Here's some highlights from the past week of my life.
Saturday
Family celebration for clark and my dad's birthday.
Sunday
Church.
Sunday night games.
Monday
Went to the Tempe library (which I really like by the way).
Listened to Elvis all day.
Tuesday
Made homemade jam with my sister-in-laws Chelsee, Julie, and Tamsen, yummmy.
Hung out on the Indian Reservation and drank soda in celebration of Ashlee's 21st!
Got pulled over for not signaling (cop bored much?)
Stargazed on the WW football field with good conversation and Elvis.
Wednesday
Took a trip to Bookmans.
Besides that, this day was kind of a blur.
Thursday
Jayden went to the dentist and came back crazy! "Why can't I talk?!" Her being unable to talk was a nice break for all of us.
Friday (that's today)
I've made a bracelet and watched a couple Elvis movies.
I have yet to step outside ha.
The End.



3 comments:
Sounds like a perfect summer week! Jayden's picture is priceless!
You should come over to paint and stuff, cause I'm on fire with my projects. Plus, you're more fun to hang out with because I forget about the days of the weeks too. Summer does that. It messes with everything!
Haha...I love the pic of Jayden! Btw...I work right by the Tempe Library...u should've stopped by to say hi!!! :)
Post a Comment