remember when I was in high school and I liked to sit in my room and take glamour shots of my face?
I hated high school, and I'm so glad I never have to go back.
I always felt extremely awkward, braces and brown hair were not my friends.
Also, I bought my first pair of platforms ever the other day. I'm slightly obsessed and I want more!

5 comments:
How cute! Your pictures from high school are adorable-- and those platforms are awesome.
super cute my dear! that makes me laugh because you, me and every other teenage girl has entire albums of those same pictures from high shcool haha, and now that i look back on them im not sure how im supposed to explain those to my kids lol.
thats awesome though! and your very gorgeous! and your blog is soo cute!
im for sure a new follower!
follow me?
www.portrayingtaylorashley.blogspot.com
love those shoes, way cute!
love those shoes, way cute!
You look fantastic in your glamour shots, I wish I loved half as good as you in school! :)
xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Post a Comment