Sunday, June 12, 2011

destroying everything seems like the best option

this has been irritating me so much lately. My room is in the basement of my house, and the floor of the room above me must be very thin, because whenever all the little grandkids are over, I hear every little stomp.




You know how many times this has woken me up from my Sunday nap? It sounds like an alien invasion. One day the ceiling fan will fall on me and everyone will be sorry they didn't listen to my many complaints.

4 comments:

Sasha said...

That's the worst. I totally feel for you. In my room I hear ever little sound, like the walls are sooo paper thin, and my teenage sisters think its fun to have all of their friends over and stay up till 3 in the morning. So annoying

Faith Peacock said...

Hilarious that you made a video. I wouldn't be able to stand that.

Bethany said...

hahaha holly! It was really loud the other day I was over there!

Chelsee Bingham said...

Haha Holly it was probably Paisley because she's so chunky!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...