Friday, March 10, 2017

taking care of numero uno

This girl is almost 27 years old. Getting another year older is always somewhat surprising to me, for someone who suffers from extreme anxiety, I don't think of my future much at all. As a child I don't think I ever looked past high school graduation, weird. But, long story short, last year, while looking in the rearview mirror I noticed a line on my forehead. I cried of course. But now I have about five fine lines on both sides of my forehead. Talk about rapid growth rate!

I've been using a night cream my mother gave me but in all honesty, it was a cheap shitty cream. So I decided to treat myself to some skincare products.
fine lines (curse you)
new night cream and vitamin c serum, purchased at tj maxx
Decided to curl my hair for the first time in a year:
before
during
after
I'm really trying to get back into that high gear, taking care of myself mode. Life is more exciting and I'm more active when I feel as if I'm presenting my best possible self to the world.
Summer is looming!!
Free People bodycon dress from Karm Thrift. Hopeful summer wear!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...