Saturday, March 11, 2017

blue mason coffee

I met Erik on tinder and I have zero shame about that lol
We agreed to meet at a place called The Blue Mason for, as he referred to it, a "fika" which is a swedish term meaning coffee and possibly some pastries.
I walked in and he was sitting straight ahead. I remember him looking quite pleased to see me (he thought I was pretty). Knowing him now and how subdued he is, I'm amazed at just how overjoyed he actually looked haha makes me happy!
He ordered me a large coffee and I didn't bother telling him I didn't like coffee, so I had to sit there and pretend to drink it the entire time.
The conversation was extraordinary, I remember talking about the homeless people in Utah lol.

The Blue Mason is definitely my favorite coffee shop ever!

the red chair facing forward is where Erik was sitting when I first laid eyes on him 

Erik got me this sticker the other day "for scrapbooking"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...