Thursday, June 11, 2015

the return to knoxville

After driving back from Kentucky, Tris and I drove to Kenny Chesney's hometown. Pretty much a blipp on the map kinda town.
Kenny's high school football stadium in Corryton, TN
Luttrell, where his actual residence was. This sign was the only Kenny clue in either towns.
We went to Brixx Pizza. 
Tasty!
Walked around the lake in my apartment complex.
Cracker Barrel. I remember we were deliriously tired so everything was hilarious. I filled out an application because they were hiring but then the lady rejected me cause I could only work mornings. Her loss! Also, these old people kept staring at my short shorts, judging me. Like my Grandma Lawlor used to do ha!
Including this seemingly random pic to commemorate the fun time we had tracking down some postcard stamps. "Crappy Fayet" hahaha such good times. I love my sister.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...