Sunday, September 30, 2012

the cinderella sampler

My next cross stitch endeavor.

The different variations online:

This is the picture it comes with. See how the fairy godmother in the upper right is like faded away? I don't like that. I also don't like the color of linen.

The threads are a lot brighter, not a huge fan of the super orange pumpkin. But hey, you can actually see the godmother. And Cinderella is now a brunette.
I just loved the pattern so much after I saw it actually hanging on a wall.
This and photo above came from here
I think this one is my absolute but still gotta do something about that godmother up top.
here .....(you should really look at this one, really pretty pictures of the sampler)

Oh my gosh, I don't know what to do.
I think I like the lighter fabric but not quite as light as the last one

You may think I'm looking way too much into this, but this is gonna take me like 50 bazillion hours to complete. I need to like it when I'm finished with it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...