So Mesa is a dry heat. As we all know.
Here in Philadelphia, the temp doesn't get quite so high but the humidity, you guys it's terrible.
1. I have acne now (like what the heck)
2. I'm forced to wash my hair almost every day.
3. When I go to the gym I actually sweat and then my clothes take ten years to dry.
4. Where are the swimming pools?
On the other hand my skin and hair seem softer so theres that.
It's weird living here and I cannot believe how well I'm adjusting. I love my family and my house almost to a fault, but I've felt next to no homesickness. I don't know if it's because I still feel like I'm just on vacation or what but I ain't complaining.
I miss having fruit though!! Today I went into a Whole Foods and felt like crying cause I couldn't afford rainier cherries
2 comments:
Girl I am so glad you are adjusting so well! I am so proud of you! I miss you like crazy but am happy you are experiencing living somewhere else! It's good for the soul! And humidity is the devil! For real!
It is soooo hot in my neck of the woods too :[
Post a Comment