She got in Friday early morning and left from NYC Sunday afternoon.
We attempted to highlight my hair the Ashlee way and it turned out so very brassy. Curse this dark hair that won't process!
| Yellow skin and purple hair makes a Simpsons character |
| Bday package from my madre, Ashlee lugged with her from AZ.....Love it Mom! thank you. And thank you Ashlee, I know oatmeal is heavy haha |
| On top of the Rockefeller. So overwhelmingly large |
| For Ashlee who constantly talks about getting a henna tattoo haha |
| Michael Kors knockoff for twenty bucks! |
My phone had some serious issues staying charged....Tristine gave me the brilliant idea of finding an Apple store and charging it there.
I walked down Canal st trying to find a handbag, the sales people are SO annoying. I love this one but even at twenty bucks I'm still feeling buyers remorse. I am so cheap.
And thats where it ends. Going to the gym and then work today!

1 comment:
You got that cute bag!!? Love it! I wish I would of gotten the brown one. This was the best weekend ever! Miss you already!!
Post a Comment