Heyyyy blog.
I went to Pittsburgh and it was fun. I feel a lot more positive from it and also motivated to start achieving some shit and propel my life forward. Ryan is motivating, he represents to me the ultimate adult. How can one be so good at adulting and how is he related to me? His message was basically, "you got one life, do something with it".
And then Julie and the kids were just all so positive and happy!! It was contagious.
So I get back to Knoxville and my car goes kaput. $1220 for repairs! Like, dammit. The engine was misfiring (spark plugs, wiring, etc.) and the brakes need to be replaced.
Naturally I can't afford that right now, so I quit TNG and now I need to find something in the immediate area that I can walk or bike to.
I don't feel like I would've been able to handle this setback if I hadn't of just spent time with family. I'm SERIOUSLY feeling a lot more positive and less anxious, this is not a joke.
Onwards to the next phase of life!
No comments:
Post a Comment