Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Graceland

Pulled into Memphis when it was already dark. Such a shabby city. Unfortunately I couldn't find too great of a deal at a Marriott so we settled on the crappiest most disgusting Super 8 motel ever. I feel itchy just thinking about it.
The view outside Super 8. Don't worry it was even scarier in person.
Selfie in disgusting room
Next time I'll have to hit up Sun Studios! Even though I probably would've enjoyed that even moreso than Graceland. We couldn't find parking though and we needed to hit the road




It was great! Although I wish I'd been able to have gone at the height of my Elvis phase.

Currently Emma and I are in a Residence Inn in Knoxville. We went apartment hunting all day today and put a security deposit down on one we really liked. We're crossing our fingers cause there wasn't even a close second.
I also went around and filled out applications at the few marriotts in the same parking lot of the one we're staying in. And I totally got offered one right on the spot at a Courtyard!! The people there were soooo nice and chill and reminded me of my utah springhill peeps. But the Towneplace had a very good looking general manager so idk I'd kinda rather work at that one ha we'll see what happens.
Anyway! We're going out to a dance club type place called Cotton Eyed Joe's tonight for New Years Eve and then tomorrow I was thinking of driving around town and exploring a bit. The end for now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...