Thursday, April 24, 2014

salt lake city

We drove up to SLC for the day while my parents were here in Utah visiting. The parents and Kallee did a temple session while I was just left to do whatever. So I located a D.I. 1.3 miles away and walked there and back. Tiring! And it was not worth it because it was a very sucky thrift store. Apparently the farther south you go in Salt Lake the crappier the city gets. There was a booth just outside of D.I giving free phones to homeless people on food stamps. The freaking lady at the booth kept asking me if I'd gotten my free phone yet when I would walk by, as if I looked homeless. Anyway, this is me sitting outside of the Joseph Smith Building tired and waiting for my familia to finish in the temple.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...