So far on this fine Sunday afternoon I've been conditioning my leather,
polishing my silver,
and now I'm sitting here in the family room with pops doing homework and listening to general conference.This past week I:
- watched youtube video after youtube video (CTFxC and Caspar Lee are my favorites) when is the next vidcon? Cause 2014, I will be there!
- Ditched anatomy because I have a worthless frazzled teacher and all I get when I go to class is confused.
- Lost one of my favorite earrings and cried about it. The amount of love I bestow on my jewelry is unreal.
- Spent way too much time at thrift stores.
- And of course Salad and Go every night. My salad tossing skills pay my bills. But not really cause I'm strictly the walk up window cashier.
BYE.
My dad has fallen asleep so I may sneak downstairs and put coconut oil in my hair....
asta

1 comment:
I really should look after my leather items better especially my shoes!!
Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk
Lx
Post a Comment