You shoulda seen us hauling tail through Tennessee in order to catch The Vaccines at 1am. Only to get there and realize Manchester is an hour behind Atlanta...
Super really really good show but I spent too much time dancing and not enough time gazing at the sexy lead singer. He's a hottie!
This is The Bluebird Cafe.
Sooo great. I seriously love the entire state of Tennessee.
But anyway, we left the festival on Friday since we had no food, not even gum. First stop Walmart, where we washed our hair in the bathroom sink and bought blankets a pillow, a jar of peanut butter, and some English muffins.
What else did we do in Nashville?
We drove around forever trying to find music row, found it, it was pretty cool. Johnny cash museum, ryman, etc....
We found an army surplus store and it was LEGIT. I love those stores.
We sat in the airport all day Sunday trying to get on a flight (oh the joys of flying standby).
Thanks to thousands of primerica pyramid scheme people in Atlanta for a convention, we couldn't get on so we stayed the night and then got on a flight Monday morning.
It was a blast and it's sucks being home







2 comments:
I love this post!!! I wanna go back!
also that first picture is what happens when you don't wear your retainer.
Post a Comment