Tuesday, January 15, 2013

what's in my purse? the for real edition



  • gum wrappers. Tons!
  • pens pens, highlighter, pencil
  • 5 gum, cobalt. My favorite gum evah.
  • wallet I bought in Mexico that I don't really like
  • tampon
  • receipts
  • baby lips, chap stick
  • daybook
  • ipod. And I hate those ear buds
  • keys
  • excedrin aka caffeine pills
  • a taser Jordan gave me for Christmas  I don't mean to carry it in my purse everywhere I go, it just kinda happens that way.
  • and passport left in there from a drive to Mexico

I'm tagging Hilaree, Ashlee, Elspeth, Bethany, and Faith. Come on guys. Be cool. I'd tag Emma but she doesn't cooperate. Emma, I miss you. I'm rambling. I have school in a half hour and I just took two excedrins because of a headache and now my hands are shaking and I feel weird and hungrier than I actually am.

See u later skaterz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...