You know what I'd do
I'd point it straight up at the sky
And shoot heaven on down for you
I'm going back to Arizona on December the 22nd. A week and one day, phew!
I'm like super super excited but a lot of that excitement is Christmas excitement.....I can't wait to see my family!!!! For the first time today I felt sad I was moving. I loved my time here and I love the people I've met and experiences I've had.
I'm just getting anxious being away from my family and it's about time I pick up with school again. Plus it'll be easier to fund my Memphis road trip living at home with no bills to pay.
I'll miss the independence I've had here and I'll miss Emma and her parents cause they really are the bomb! Really really though. This whole thing would've been completely impossible without them.
I've been asked a couple times what I miss the most or whats the first thing I'm gonna do when I get home........I'm gonna hang out with my family people!
My AZ plans (after the holidays of course) are as follows:
- Take math placement exam at MCC (curses)
- Register for classes
- Apply for FAFSA
- Register for Celerion study maaaybe
- Permanent technology cleanse (no more smartphone, no more laptop) I refuse to be imprisoned by my technological gadgets any longer.
- Part time job
- 24 hour fitness
BRING IT ON
No comments:
Post a Comment