This was all they would ever talk about on my sister chat line so I finally grabbed it at Target.
Seriously, I wash my hair and let it air dry, and then DONE.
It dries so good.
| Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner |
![]() |
| Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer |
Not beauty related but if you're constantly dehydrated and detest drinking water, I have a tip for you.
Pop some air popped popcorn, spray it with spray butter for taste and so your toppings will stick (lately I've been using olive oil cause I'm out of butter. It actually tastes better and it's healthy), and then load on the cayenne pepper. Your mouth will be on FIRE for real though! Haha one serving of popcorn and I've downed a pint and a half of water easy!
It's not that I hate water, cause I love water! I just cannot stand room temp water. Ugh, it gives me actual headaches you guys. And working at the airport with no fridge it's all I can have.
But when my mouths on fire? I'm just happy to have water. Ya know ya know??
Seeya around!

No comments:
Post a Comment