Some pics for the family.![]() |
| This is our street. We live in the Rittenhouse district right in Center City, so pretty much everything is in walking distance except walmart (UNFORTUNATELY) |
![]() |
| Stairs leading up to apartment. This place used to be a house but was divided into apartments. |
| Lobbyish area right when you walk in. The grey boxes are mailboxes and the people across from us smoke so the lobby always smells weird. I'll probably be taping anonymous hate mail to their door. |
| Our door is directly to the left, ground floor, apartment #1. |
| when you first walk in. Emma's parents just moved into a (really cool) house, so they gave us the couch, t.v., and bookshelf. We're so excited! haha. But thats why everything looks a bit haphazard. |
| Kitchen area. |
| Faux fireplace. |
| bathroom door haha |
| View from other side of room. |
| outside the window and Kessler |


1 comment:
Aw that looks so fun!!! I hope you are having a blast! Wish I could visit!
Post a Comment