Paul Simon
There Goes Rhymin' Simon
Favorite Songs: Kodachrome, Tenderness, Take Me To The Mardis Gras
Waylon Jennings
Honky Tonk Heroes and I've Always Been Crazy
LOVE everything about these two.
Rolling Stones
Emotional Rescue
I've resisted the stones for so long but I'm finally starting to come around. My boss Scott thought I would like this so I got it.
Beach Boys
Spirit of America
I love and hate The Beach Boys.
The super popular songs like surfin safari, help me rhonda etc, I hate them so much. But then you get songs like
Please Let Me Wonder and Tell Me Why (Beatles cover) that are just so good.
And I love the album art of this one.
And whats a record haul without elvis??
Favorite songs: ALL of them
Favorite songs: ALL of them
This sleeve is hilarious. He's so clearly photoshopped in. Like what's he doing with a corded microphone on a beach? hjfkdshkjf
And then a couple 45's
Charlie Rich: I Washed My Hands in Muddy Water and Mohair Sam
and
Dolly Parton: Here You Come Again and Me and Little Andy, which is pretty freakin creepy by the way. Reminds me of that murderous doll in the Twilight Zone, Talking Tina?
