Wednesday, January 25, 2012

ca$h money

I went on a spending spree the other day and I regret nothing!

Sephora.

The Clari-freaking-sonic mia!
I love it but like I have super sensitive skin so my chin broke out a little bit.
I'm gonna use it every other day and see if it helps at all, if not I'll need to buy the delicate brush head,
The rest of my face though looks b-e-a-utiful!

The Smashbox sunburst bronzer and highlighting wand.
I LOVE the highlighting wand but I'm thinking about taking back the bronzer and just getting the  Rimmel one at Walmart. I almost like that one better and it's like 25 dollars cheaper!

Ulta.
$20 tweezermans. Expensive but QUALITY.
And a purple Revlon nail polish in Impulsive
  Bookmans.



Target.

A few ELF brushes
Tinted moisturizer
eyelash curler
all over color stick
highlighter (crap. don't buy it)
Revlon color stay foundation
Maybelline color tattoo in Tough as Taupe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...