Wednesday, November 2, 2011

nonsense

Tomorrow morning I'm hiking Camelback. Jordan told me he would go with but he lied cause now he can't (supposedly).
And then tomorrow night me and Ashlee are going to the state fair to see Sublime with Rome.

Friday I have class and then me and the parents, and maybe Ashlee, are spending the weekend in Show Low. I'm excited cause my dad promised we'd eat at this Mexican food place that has INCREDIBLE chicken tacos. Yes! So excited.

And then I have a huge practical on Monday that I have to study all weekend for. I gotta 90 on my last test, whadya think about that?

Can I just say, if I had a time machine, I would go back to circa 1954 and then break the machine! Ha that's not what I was planning on saying when I started the sentence. What I meant to say was I would go back, buy a ton of Elvis memorabilia and then come back and sell it all. I would be a millionaire and I would never have to work, I'd just sit on my butt all day on ebay. Hurry up science. Gosh, so unimpressive.

Also, theirs nothing I love more than walking into QT with a Circle K cup and getting free ice. Take that QT! Get stryrofoam cups and then we'll talk. (I also stuff ten straws in my sweater every time, ain't no thing)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...