I can't sleep these days, and I ain't even troubled or nothin'.
School is tomorrow, BOO. Really though, school is a drag. I love learning but not about cells and all that kinda shiz, ugh science is the bane of my existence. I would love to be a music historian but that's just not practical I guess.
I just finished the book Last Train to Memphis (Elvis). It left me in the depths of despair. Theirs something about Elvis and just that time in general that makes me so emotional. I lack the writing skills to really explain why.
I got my eyebrows waxed today which I regret! I've been trying to grow them out and I told the lady that, but no comprende cause she basically ripped em all out. Time to resort to a sharpie.
I NEED A JOB
and I'll leave you with that.
1 comment:
Hahahaha...can't stop laughing! You are soo funny Holly! I dare you to draw your eyebrows on with a sharpie!!
Post a Comment