Thursday, September 9, 2010

untitled

Wow it's been awhile.
I just wanna give a shout out to emma cause i know she's the only one who will be reading this haha. Waz up emma!

Ok so heres 10 random thoughts and updates

1. I gotta laptop!! Its a sony vaio and it rocks my world. Thank you financial aid.

2. Im in school this semester. Im still trying to get used to socializing, its been awhile and sometimes I want nothing more than to just curl up in the back corner of the class. What am I kidding? That is what I do. haha

3. I want a job, but then I don't at the same time. I mostly just look halfheartedly.

4. I'm loving the oldies! I remember in elementary school me and my friends used to make fun of a girl for liking the beach boys. Whaat! Now I know who the real losers were.
Unplug whatever you're listening to right now and get a load of this: Runaway by Del Shannon

5. Tosh.o is freaking hilarious!! Seriously watch it. Daniel Tosh is sexy.

6. I think a bum slept in my car again. I went to get in my car and the seat was pushed all the way back. My car is a bum magnet! Actually, lets be real here. I'M a bum magnet. I've had too many encounters.

7. Microsoft office costs money? What? I dont want to spend money on something I feel should just come with the computer.

8. I need to get my hair done. seriously...I have like 2 inch roots.

9. I heart tj maxx and marshalls

10. Im laying on my stomach and my back is really starting to kill. Plus fatso paisley is upstairs. So until next time.

2 comments:

Chelsee Bingham said...

Paisley loves you! and A bum slept in your car? Dude that disgusting! haha

Bethany said...

Um....it's hard to read your blog when you change the url every five minutes! hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...