Sunday, April 18, 2010

Selling Stuff for Money....Or for Other Stuff

Yesterday I sold my soul. I'm just kidding obviously, but I did sell a ton of my stuff. My books, DVD s, magazines, bags, clothes, shoes....a lot of stuff! And you'd think I would be sad about it but really I have sooo much stuff that I forgot about it the minute I handed it over to the friendly old man at Bookman's or the girl with terribly butched bangs at Buffalo Exchange (It seriously looked like she got sick of her bangs so she just decided to chop them off). Anyway, I sold $80 worth of stuff in total. Success! Now you'd think, what an awesome opportunity to take this money and save it for school this next semester, but you know as well as I know that I spent at least some of it! Of course! I can't go to two of my favorite non thrift shop stores and not get anything now can I?

Buffalo Exchange is unique cause they get all of their merchandise by buying, selling, and trading with customers. So you never know what you'll find! Its on University and Rural Rd. Its a pretty cool store but they think all of their stuff is laced with gold. Its entirely too expensive for used clothing.

This skirt is leather! Next step, leather pants! haha
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
BOOKMANS has the best jewelery! I love bead work. Having worked with beads before, I know how difficult it is. So it makes me appreciate it that much more.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it is 12:42 in the morning and I just read your entire blog! Very entertaining reading! I loved it! I look forward to your upcoming blogs!...Love you Hol!
Tara

Holly said...

haha thanks tara love you too! maybe you should blog a little more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...